Summer is here and it’s our favorite season, not only for the sun, sea and beach but the festivals too! Coachella and Bonaroo may be all time favourites, but this weekend The Governors Ball held in New York will take place, gracing the likes of Outkast, Disclosure and Jack White. So, with the festival season fully upon us, what better way than to celebrate what I consider to be the most exciting part of it all – Festival fashion!
Think inspiring looks such as cut-off jeans, cropped tops, summer frocks, bohemian, lace and crochet. However, concert fashion must adhere to a particular set of fashion rules if you want your ensemble to be chic and comfortable.
2) Denim shorts are a well-known festival commodity – they’re practical and fashionable and go with just about anything
3) The Kimono – perfect for festival chic with the comfort and just about wearable over any outfit! We are loving this summer’s hottest trend!
4) A good pair of sunnies will not only see you through the festival but the summer too!
5) Closed-toed shoes – It’s definitely not worth the pain of someone accidentally jumping backwards during their favourite song and jumping on your freshly manicured toes!
6) Summer frocks – an easy festival go to, from smock to swing the choices are endless!
7) Loose Pants – pants which are lights, breathable fabrics are essential if you’re after ultimate comfort.
9) Maxi dresses – when in doubt wear a maxi dress.
10) Cotton T-Shirts – always a good choice and easy to team with your favourite pair of denim shorts.